KDF is intended to raise a global revival Prayer and Discipleship Army.
Our Vision is to also establish the prayer centre movement in over 70 million homes globally: “The continued prayer of the righteous makes tremendous power available.”
Our Mission is to equip people for rapture. We are to raise people to carry the flame of revival everywhere. We are out to raise over 300million strong army through:
- To break-up our existing centres by raising a KDF team of two members each (i.e. Team Lead & Assistant).
- The Team is required to go out for evangelism and win 5 new converts into its KDF centre.
- The Team will hold weekly prayer/teaching session with the new converts at a convenient location, day and time.
- Team to undertake the following: (i) invite the new converts to Church; (ii) enrol the new converts in WTS; (iii) introduce the new converts to the Pastorate for Holy Ghost/water baptism and deliverance, where necessary
- Team to submit weekly report to the Area Coordinator for collation and onward transmission to the Church.
- KDF Team Leads are required to show the members what to do and then letting them do it while you watch and supervise their operations.
- KDF Team Leads are required to empower the members by assigning different aspects of the order of service to them during the weekly meetings.
- KDF Team Leads are required to obtain the KDF Teaching/Prayer Outlines from the Pastorate.
- Once you have raised a Disciple, teach the person how to raise another, as long as you are the one running the centres, your Disciples will never grow.
THE KDF PRAYER CENTER RUNS ON A MULTIPLIER EFFECT PRINCIPLE, WHICH MEANS, ONE DISCIPLE DISCPLES ANOTHER, AND THEN ANOTHER UNTIL WE OVERUN THE EARTH.
- The last Sunday of every month, all KDF Centres in a particular geographical location are required to meet for KDF Area Fellowship.
- KDF Area Pastors must be strategic and dynamic on the monthly programmes alternating between in-reach (i.e. Love Feast/Family/Youth programmes) and outreach (i.e. crusades/hospital/prisons visitations)
- Opening worship/prayer of thanksgiving – 5 minutes
- Praise and worship – 5 minutes
- Warfare KDF Prayer for souls, community, family & individual members prayer requests – 30 minutes
- Teaching session – 15 minutes
- Announcements and Declaration on the disciples and close – 5 minutes.
EVERY KDF TEAM LEAD SHOULD ENDEAVOUR TO SUBMIT REPORTS TO THEIR AREA PASTORS AT THE END OF THE WEEK.
AREA PASTORS ARE REQUIRED TO COLLATE AND TRANSMIT THE REPORT TO THE CHURCH BY MONDAY.
- Provision of Weekly KDF Teaching and Prayer Bulletins
- Transportation of less-privileged members to Church
- Organise KDF Fire Conference on a quarterly basis.
- Provide Quarterly Performance Report and recognition of exceptional Team Leaders, Area Pastors, KDF Prayer Centres and Area Fellowships.
- Maintain a Central KDF Bank Account.
- Coordinate the operations of KDF Area Fellowship.
This is a call to duty in fulfillment of the great commission mandate and the cooperation and support of every member is required in this task.